Some Tips I've learned that can help you have a healthier and better Life.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Looking for a drink that gives you strength, energy and more, then try some Gorilla milk.
Gorilla milk is a wonderful drink. For starters it gives you strength, energy and more and it even tastes good. Gorilla milk alkalizes your body and it’s a liquid meal. Gorilla milk is a two part drink, one part almond milk the other part Vegetables and fruit that you juice. Thank you Lou and Dan, I love this stuff.
- 1 cup raw almonds that have been sprouted and germinated. (to germinate & sprout them, first soak them in water for 24 hours, rinsing them and changing the water at least every 8 to 12 hrs, then strain the water.
- Himalayan sea salt. or some you get in a health store is best.
- 4-5 DATES
- 2 tablespoons nutritional essentials – if you don’t have some here’s where you can by the enzymes- http://puradyme.net/
- 3-4 cups filtered water or spring. I would advise not using tap, most tap water are not clean of toxic chemicals you don’t want, if you are wanting to take care of your body.
- Put almonds in blender if you want you can add, a coconut with the juice and the meat to the almonds.
- Add a couple sprinkles of ground or fresh cinnamon. whichever you prefer.
Blend till everything is mix well then put it in your milking bag and get as much of the milk out as you can. you will wan to have a bowl or something to strain the milk in. if your interesting getting some raw almonds contact the almond guy at rawbunch@ gmail.com
Ingredients for juicing the green juice-
- 7 sticks of celery
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch black kale or whatever kind of kale you can get.
- 2 apples if you don’t like the taste.
- Juice in a juicer or if you don’t have a juicer you can use a milk bag. To use a milk bag for juicing put into a blender and juice then put into the milk bag and strain over a bowl.
- Mix the almond-coconut milk 50/50 into a cut with green juice. enjoy. I hope I helped. watch video to see how to make your own Gorilla milk.
Here’s the video on how to make Gorilla milk. Eating good is one of the 4 principles to living a better life. Here are 2 versions. They are kinda the same but have a little different info. (Lou Corona)
If interested in buying some puradyme products here’s the link http://puradyme.net/